Jumat, 14 Juni 2019

14 Symptoms That Indicate You Have Very High Blood Sugar Levels

High blood sugar levels for a prolonged period may lead to diabetes and other serious health problems which can have life-threatening consequences. This is why it’s important to learn how to recognize the early symptoms of high blood sugar levels. Here are the main causes of high blood sugar levels:



Frequent colds;
Fatigue;
Constant use of steroids;
Fatigue;
Overall weakness;
Dehydration;
Frequent cravings.

The main symptoms of high blood sugar levels are itchy and dry skin, increased thirst and appetite, dry mouth, impotence, blurred vision, frequent urination, weight gain, excess belly fat, digestive problems, slow healing of cuts and wounds, recurring infections and loss of focus. In order to keep the blood sugar levels under control, you need to watch out for what you eat and avoid foods with a high glycemic index.



The glycemic index ranges from 0-100 and determines the amount of carbs in foods.

Foods with low glycemic index (0-54)

1 egg – 6

A cup of hummus – 6

A cup of broccoli – 10

A cup of nuts – 15

A cup of cashews – 22

A cup of cherries – 22

A cup of yogurt – 23

1 turkey sausage – 28

220 gr. of tomato juice – 38

1 apple – 38

220 gr. of pineapple juice – 46

1 carrot – 47

1 orange – 48

1 grapefruit – 50

1 banana – 52

A cup of peas – 54



Foods with a medium glycemic index (55-69)

A cup of oatmeal – 55

A cup of brown rice – 55

A tablespoon of honey – 55

A serving of mac’n’cheese – 64

A cup of white rice – 64



Foods with high glycemic index

2 cups of popcorn – 70

A slice of white bread – 70

1 doughnut – 76

1 rice cake – 76

A medium-sized potato – 85

A portion of cornflakes – 92

50 gr. of glucose – 100


3 komentar:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    BalasHapus
  2. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email via dr.Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  3. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    BalasHapus