Senin, 22 Juli 2019

Does Your Heel Hurt In The Morning Or Whenever You Stand Up? Here Is What You Need To Know!

The plantar fascia is an important thin ligament that connects the heel to the foot. According to HealthLine, more than 50% of Americans suffer from foot pain which is usually linked with plantar fascia damage, a condition known as plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is associated with weight gain and repetitive motion, which is why it usually affects pregnant women or athletes. Although difficult to treat, there are many ways in which we can prevent the condition. Here are 3 exercises that can reduce the pain and prevent plantar fasciitis:


  • Fold a towel and put it under the arch of your foot, then pull your heel upward and stretch the foot for 15-30 seconds. Repeat the process 3 times per foot.
  • Cross one leg over the other, then pull your heel upward on the big toe and hold the position for 15 seconds. Repeat the exercise 3 times per foot.
  • Put a water bottle under your foot, then roll the foot over it for about a minute, then repeat the exercise with the other foot.

Besides these 3 exercises, here are some great tips on preventing plantar fasciitis:

Warm up

Warming up before doing any physical activity will protect your muscles and tendons from injury.

Regular exercise

Staying physically active is key for prevention of plantar fasciitis. Exercising every day will stretch and flex your joints and muscles and reduce the risk of damage or injuries.

Healthy body weight

Keeping your weight in check will reduce the pressure on your feet and reduce the risk of damage to the tendons and muscles.

Proper foot support

Wearing the right footwear is important for your foot health. Avoid wearing high heels and uncomfortable shoes to prevent extra pressure on your feet.

Rest

Rest whenever you can as your feet are constantly exposed to movement and pressure.

Our foot health is far more important than you may think -not being able to move freely is a serious complication, which is why you should pay more attention to the health of your feet. If you’re suffering from plantar fasciitis, consult your doctor about the steps and lifestyle changes you need to make.


2 komentar:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    BalasHapus
  2. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    BalasHapus