Jumat, 02 Agustus 2019

Baking Soda Can Remove All Belly Fat In 1 Week

We have lot of ingredients in our kitchen but generally we don’t know to use them in correct way. DO you know that you can use baking soda to get rid of all excess fat from your body (it can remove extra fat from everywhere, belly, thighs, back, arms etc..)


Although you can mix baking soda with fruit juice also but I prefer to use it with apple cider vinegar. Please note ACV smells very bad at least I think so, but its very good for your health

Now let me share recipe

You will need:


  • 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
  • 1 glass of water
  • ½ tsp. of baking soda


Preparation:

Mix all the ingredients in a glass like the previous beverage. Consume it on an empty stomach, and you will rapidly notice that you’ll lose weight and burn corporal fat, too!


1 komentar:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    BalasHapus